Thursday 16 May 2013

Well its that time for hand also the end of University, i have really enjoyed this project although it wasn't the direction i wanted to go with my FMP, Its been interesting to say the least i feel during my time at university i was always pushed away from my motorsport photography and i stuck with it. Im glad i made this decision. I'm now making money from the industry and looking forward to the future ahead.

I would definitely do a few things different from this experience, I changed my idea mid way through my FMP this shortened my time scale it was due to a race team letting me down on dates etc and the plan fell through. I went in the direction of working with cars and people and how people/car owners get stereotyped for owning a specific vechile.

This module and my time at university has taught me to be more specific with times dates and planning as it is crucial to run a steady work flow.

I don't think my FMP has helped me progress in the motorsport industry but i feel that i can add some of the work to my portfolio and maybe it will interest future clients to have there image taken with there vechile instead of just there vechile.

I'm looking forward to show casing my FMP although i don't think it really shows my 'motorsport' work so i'm planning on making a book that i can show along side my FMP images to showcase and self promote the work i produce, Hopefully my website will be in the final stages in the coming weeks so i'm going to be concentrating on adding new clients to my growing list and doing some self promotion.

so keep an eye out for www.riadarianemedia.com in the coming weeks, I hope you have enjoyed my blog!

Thanks for looking

Riad Ariane!

No comments:

Post a Comment